The University's staff and students actively engage with all sectors to drive progress towards sustainability.
From the Sustainability Charter, the University will:
- be a leading voice in raising public awareness and advancing and influencing policy discussion and debate;
- work strategically with partners to create innovative solutions to sustainability challenges; and
- engage in ongoing dialogue and collaboration with the community on the University’s environmental impact and performance.
We would love to hear your thoughts. Consider these sample questions below:
- How can we engage with the wider community to improve our sustainability performance and drive positive change?
- What are the most important ways to engage?
- How can the University be an engagement thought leader in sustainability?
- How can engagement facilitate the University becoming a fully sustainable community
- What should be our headline sustainability engagement goals?
Please give us your ideas beyond these questions too! E-mail your feedback using the title Engagement to firstname.lastname@example.org
UMSU-led Sustainability Plan working groups
Join UMSU's student/staff Working Groups to learn more about how the Plan is progressing, how the university is currently functioning, share ideas with other people in the university community, and be a part of co-designing the Plan.