Sustainable practices are embedded in all of the University’s operations, modelling innovative ways to maximise social and environmental value.
From the Sustainability Charter, the University will:
- develop and maintain its campuses as living laboratories of sustainable communities;
- lead technological, financial and social innovation through applied sustainability projects;
- instil sustainability principles in procurement decisions, across product life cycles and supply chains; and
- implement investment strategies consistent with the University’s commitment to sustainability and its financial and legal responsibilities.
We would love to hear your thoughts. Consider these sample questions below:
- How can we model innovative ways to maximise social and environmental value?
- What are the priority areas of our operations that should be elevated in the Plan?
Please give us your ideas beyond these questions too! E-mail your feedback using the title Operations to email@example.com
UMSU-led Sustainability Plan working groups
Join UMSU's student/staff Working Groups to learn more about how the Plan is progressing, how the university is currently functioning, share ideas with other people in the university community, and be a part of co-designing the Plan.