Research underpins the University's contribution to creating a sustainable world.
From the Sustainability Charter, the University will:
- conduct research that contributes significantly to knowledge and action across the interdisciplinary dimensions of sustainability;
- support researchers across different fields to work collectively on environmental problems; and
- use sustainability principles to guide decisions about research funding, conduct and communication.
We would love to hear your thoughts. Consider these sample questions below:
- How can sustainability inform what and how we research?
- What can we do to advance sustainability through research?
- How can the University be a thought leader in the research of sustainability?
- What should be our headline sustainability research goals?
Please give us your ideas beyond these questions too! E-mail your feedback using the title Research to email@example.com
UMSU-led Sustainability Plan working groups
Join UMSU's student/staff Working Groups to learn more about how the Plan is progressing, how the university is currently functioning, share ideas with other people in the university community, and be a part of co-designing the Plan.