There are many ways you can contribute to achieving a sustainable campus:
- Become a Staff Environment Advocate for your department
- Join our Student Sustainability Ambassadors program
- Sign up to the University of Melbourne Sustainability Commitment and receive a free Keepcup!
- Keep up to date with what the student body is up to through the Student Environment Network
- Help us do better: Report a Sustainability Improvement Opportunity
- Join the extended University Sustainability community: become a member of Australasian Campuses towards Sustainability
- If you are a bike rider, consider joining the Melbourne University Bicycle Users Group (BUG)