The Sustainability Plan - what is the story?
- Kath Williams, Director of the Office for Environmental Programs
A Reflection on Education and Sustainability
- Sustainability Plan 2016-2020: Investments Forum Info Pack
Background information on the discussion of the most effective approach a university can take to contribute to limiting global warming below 1.5 degrees
- Tuesday 5:45 pm - 7:30 pmSustainability Plan 2016-2020: Investments Forum
- Across multiple days (event times vary)Sustainability Plan 2016-2020: Hackathon Workshops
- Sustainability Report 2015
This document showcases the environmental and social sustainability performance for the year
- Student Union Sustainability Website
Sustainability plan working groups
- A call for engagement
Where are we now?
Research underpins the University's contribution to creating a sustainable world.
- Teaching and Learning
The teaching and learning programs of the University inspire and support students to be leaders for a sustainable future.
The University's staff and students actively engage with all sectors to drive progress towards sustainability.
Sustainable practices are embedded in all of the University's operations, modelling innovative ways to maximise social and environmental value.
The University integrates sustainability principles into its decision-making and the management of the organisation.