The teaching and learning programs of the University inspire and support students to be leaders for a sustainable future.
From the Sustainability Charter, the University will:
- offer an education that enables graduates from all disciplines to contribute to change for sustainability;
- provide specialist interdisciplinary education in the environment and sustainability; and
- develop people who have the skills to create, define and succeed in the future careers and industries of sustainable societies.
We would love to hear your thoughts. Consider these sample questions below:
- How can the University be a thought leader in the teaching & learning of sustainability?
- How can teaching & learning facilitate the University becoming a fully sustainable community
- What should be our headline sustainability teaching & learning goals?
Please give us your ideas beyond these questions too! E-mail your feedback using the title Teaching & Learning to firstname.lastname@example.org
UMSU-led Sustainability Plan working groups
Join UMSU's student/staff Working Groups to learn more about how the Plan is progressing, how the university is currently functioning, share ideas with other people in the university community, and be a part of co-designing the Plan.