Staff can order University of Melbourne branded Keep Cups, reusable water bottles and straws at a discounted price.
Only University of Melbourne staff members are currently eligible for this offer. Staff can:
- Submit an order via Service Now. You will need a Themis account code.
- A member of the Sustainability Team will then email you within 3–5 working to to confirm you order and payment details.
- Orders will be processed once payment details have been confirmed.
University of Melbourne branded KeepCup. Available in standard University of Melbourne colour or in a variety of colour ways.
Glass (non toxic tritan, BPA and BPS free)
University of Melbourne branded water bottle. Not intended for hot liquids
Glass (BPA free), dishwasher safe
(67 x 229mm)
RRP $3 0)
Plan straw. Minimum order of 10.
Terms and conditions
- A THEMIS code is required to process payment for staff orders
- Free delivery is only available for a University of Melbourne campus delivery address
- A minimum of 5 working days from order confirmation is required for process and delivery.
- Download instructions on proper disposal and general sustainability information.
Students can buy branded Keep Cups and drink bottles on the University's online store, or buy them direct from the reuse vending machine on the Parkville campus, located at the east entrance of Union House.
The reuse vending machine also stocks cutlery sets, reusable face masks and hand sanitiser.