Useful information and resources to help staff and students achieve a sustainable campus.
The posters below can be downloaded and printed at A3 size (recommended).
Download the examples below and contact us with your preferred stickers. In the email please be specific in regards to sticker type and quantity. If you'd like to customise stickers or need some straight away please download this printable sticker sheet which contains all the current designs.
*Please note: the Sustainability Team do not collect or manage the underlying data of some maps. For general campus maps created by Space Management please go to maps.unimelb.edu.au where you can also download PDF copies.
Urban Forest Map
Guides and Checklists
No results were found
Green Impact Resources
Email Signatures and Templates
Please feel free to use the images below to promote Green Impact. Right click and save images to your computer or right click and copy image. Then place via your preferred email software or online email account and resize as necessary. Remember to hotlink the image back to http://sustainablecampus.unimelb.edu.au/greenimpact if possible.
To help you recruit members to your team, we have created all new email templates to help you motivate and influence people to join your team:
- Template 1: team leads to recruit first round of members
- Template 2: team leads to showcase what they have achieved to encourage team members to continue with their green actions and recruit second round of members
Teams and Students
- First Meeting Agenda Template ((DOCX 120.7 KB))
- Team Agreement Template ((DOCX 122.7 KB))
- Green Impact Mentor and Auditor Roles ((PDF 234.8 KB))
- Green Impact Project Assistant Expectations ((PDF 293.0 KB))
- Green Impact Teams Expectations ((PDF 290.3 KB))